So yes, deer... Almost every night this last week on our way home, I have had to stop for a little doe and her mama to cross the road as I drove through our neighborhood. Deer, deer and more deer...
So here is a cool pic of a crazy cloud and the sun. This was over our house one late afternoon. I love this cloud because it reminds me of life... We are a cloud floating through these endless skies of surprises. Some surprises we may come across could be a lightning storm that may shock us and halt us momentarily, a jet stream of social media that may distract us for some time or a tornado that could spin us out of control onto an unknown path of destruction and debris. However, I want you to look at the light coming behind the cloud. Who in your life is your great light that emerges behind your cloud of sorrows? For most and hopefully all, it is Christ. He is the Light and Life of the World. It is He that closes the void of the unknown and breaks down the harrowing whirlwinds of life. His light is in us all. Let it shine forth and break through the darkness. Let Him guide you and shine before you.
I love you and appreciate your love and support!
Love,
Elder Trotman

No comments:
Post a Comment